Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Halfway on one, a quarter of the way on the other

I have been a busy bee but I am still moving along with Angeline's story (Whiskey, Mystics, and Men) and the third installment of the Emerald Seer Series, End of the Night.  Angeline's story is set for an April release and it will be a short story/novella of approximately 20,000 words.  I am halfway done and it is told only from Angeline's perspective which has been a bit different for me.

End of the Night is going a bit slower.  There is good reason for this and I hope to be forgiven for the delay.  I want this one done right, and I mean perfect because it is going to give a good deal of history via Damarra and Roane but also bring to light the major antagonists in Storm's world.  Please be patient with me as I work to do right by my characters.  There will be at least one more in the series after End of the Night.  I have not titled it yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment