Thursday, August 23, 2012

FINALLY!!!

I am pleased to say that LOVE HER MADLY is uploading tonight so it will be for sale VERY soon barring any weird tech issues.  I am very excited about this installment and how it has turned out and I hope it will not disappoint any readers.  I have started END OF THE NIGHT which will tie everything up and be the final installment of the Emerald Seer Series.  However, that said, I am taking a break for the next two weeks to celebrate my birthday and take a vacation - to IRELAND! 

In the meantime, I hope you will all take a moment to check out this blog that features a lot of awesome authors and books.  Many thanks to Jaidis Shaw for hosting me yesterday, it was lots of fun and I am hoping for a good turn out on the giveaway!  Take a few moments and stop by her blog!
Juniper Grove Blog

Also, I will be at Context 25 in Columbus, Ohio at the end of September and Beehive Books in Delaware, Ohio will be hosting a meet the author/book signing on October 26th to celebrate the release of Love Her Madly in paperback.  If anybody is in the area please stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment