Monday, September 10, 2012

Back from the Emerald Isle

Amazing.  Wonderful.  Glorious.  Inspiring.  My list of adjectives continues to grow as I describe my experiences in Ireland.  They were the most gracious people, lovely and welcoming and helpful in every way.  I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and return to the States quite refreshed and ready to roll.  I was able to do some research for the final installment of the Emerald Seer Series - not as much as I would have liked - but I did some.  There was so much to see and do and so many amazing people to talk to!  I am going to take a small break from writing and work on editing the paperbacks for Whiskey, Mystics, and Men as well as Love Her Madly so they are both ready to go for the last weekend of the month for Context 25 in Columbus, Ohio and my Meet the Author at Beehive Books in Delaware, Ohio at the end of October. 

Busy, busy, busy!  But loving it!

Happy travels, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment