Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#groove

Not much of a title, I know, but sometimes one word is all it takes. There are too many things to say, too many thank yous, too many what ifs, too many words. #groove sums it up nicely.

I've spent days trying to figure out what I would say about Imaginarium. Tack on some party-crashing at Context and I KNOW that I haven't recovered from it yet. But that's the beauty of it, I think. I don't want to. Perhaps it has been a long time coming, perhaps I just needed some time to be an adult, no worries beyond the world of writers. It doesn't really matter, does it?

In the immortal words of Inigo Montoya, "Let me explain...... No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

I got my groove back. I remembered how it felt to be confident, the comfort of being surrounded by people who love and support me as unconditionally as my own blood. There are too many people to thank and I think you all know who you are, plus I want to keep this short and sweet so I can get back to work.

In the mean time, grab Immortal Machinations: Arc of Transformation for just 99 cents here as long as it takes me to get the book out in paperback!



No comments:

Post a Comment