Monday, December 8, 2014

December Housekeeping

First and foremost.....


YIPPPPPEEEE!!! I did it! No posts for November and I would hope that my followers know it is because of NaNo occupying so much of my spare time....and it was worthwhile because Immortal Machinations 2: Arc of Curiosity is well on its way. I am SO pleased with how it is shaping up and I cannot wait to share some of it!

In the meantime, I will say that Raegan is becoming one of my FAVORITE characters. She is ever so much fun and I am looking forward to do much more with her. There will be some serious cameos from the Emerald Seer Series though IM is YA friendly (for my daughter). I'm kicking up the Steam a great deal since they've entered the Steam era at last! SQUEEEEEE!!! I cannot wait to finish this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment