Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas is my favorite time of year!

I love the smells and the lights, giving presents and baking cookies, horse drawn carriages and jingle bells. My favorite songs are Silver Bells and Holly Jolly Christmas, followed very closely by The Christmas Song and Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.... yet there are so many more great songs that warm my heart this time of year. It irks me that people somehow become increasingly rude at this time of year even when faced with a smile or a kind word. Whatever your personal beliefs or practices, isn't there something magical in the air throughout December? I think so, I have seen it in varying quantities as long as I can remember. Please take a moment this time of year to perform one random act of kindness, it is worth it, worth the way you will feel and how you will make the other person feel. Tell you recipient to pay it forward too, let's wipe out the bah humbugs with a blast of good cheer.

I am still looking for reviews from my amazon customers! You know who you are and I appreciate it!! Thank you all for the support, I have decided to keep Ryder on the Storm listed at 99 cents throughout the month of December in the spirit of the holidays.

Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment