Saturday, December 10, 2011

Editing = not fun

I hate editing and I so wish I could afford an editor to just handle it for me.  Ugh.  It is tedious and time consuming and I have the utmost respect for anybody who edits for a living!  Thankfully, I have two excellent readers who focus on content but pick up on a lot of my typos because of who they are!  You know who you are and I appreciate you and the time you take to read my first and second and even third drafts!! 

Ryder on the Storm's cover is closer to being complete and so far I am pretty darn pleased with how it looks.  I have ideas submitted for Light My Fire's cover and I believe my illustrator is more excited for that one - I am just hoping he is not too frustrated with Ryder on the Storm's cover to do the sequel's cover!

Here's to edits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment