Saturday, April 21, 2012

Whiskey, Mystics and Men is LIVE

After a few delays, Whiskey, Mystics and Men is finally live!  I am still waiting for approval on the paperback so I can order the proof but the ebook is live and up for sale for 99 cents! 


http://www.amazon.com/Whiskey-Mystics-Emerald-Novella-ebook/dp/B007W95IFE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335023274&sr=1-1


I am going to do a final run through on the paperback of Light My Fire ~ Emerald Seer 2 and then it will be available in paperback.  My goal is to have it done by the beginning of May.  It feels good to be about caught up with all of my  projects.  By the end of May I intend to have Light My Fire and Whiskey, Mystics and Men available in ebook and paperback and have End of the Night halfway written.  If I can accomplish that I will be back on schedule with everything which I confess will feel amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment