Wednesday, May 9, 2012

End of the Night

I am 10,000 words into End of the Night ~ Emerald Seer 3 and I am really proud of how it is shaping up.  I have done first edits on that portion and am starting on the next segment.  Some things I planned have changed a touch but I think it is for the best on all counts.  My first 10,000 words are off to two of my beta readers and I already received an email of excitement so I am taking that as a good sign as well.  Somewhere in the midst of all this I want to do another read through of Whiskey, Mystics and Men but I need to get End of the Night out while Storm and her friends are speaking to me! 

While on the subject, somebody recently asked me about the titles for the Emerald Seer Series and I realized it may not be clear to everybody as I haven't really put it out there.  I was raised on classic rock - lived it, loved it, cherish it still (Thanks Dad!!) so I took song titles from one of my all time favorite bands - The Doors - and applied them to the appropriate content.  Of course, there are dozens of songs I adore but these titles fit best.

No comments:

Post a Comment