Saturday, May 19, 2012

*blush* I have been neglecting my blog!

Egad!  I am ashamed.  I can only plead overload with overtime at work, writing as much as I am capable, and packing/cleaning in preparation to move back across the country.  In all honesty, I am also a wee bit depressed about leaving my beloved Seattle.  In the short time I have lived in Washington State it has come to feel more like home than the midwest where I grew up.  The funny thing, and perhaps the best thing, about living here is knowing that everybody "fits in" as it has the best of everything - water, mountains, rain forest, ocean.  I love it. 

So, it is with mixed feelings that I sit here, on my last Saturday in Seattle.  I am packing and cleaning and thinking about my time here, grateful for the experience and mourning the end of my time.  Sometimes life throws things our way that alter our course and I know this is one of those times and all I can do is make the best of it.

In the end, everything will work out as it should and hopefully I will be able to return someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment