Saturday, January 5, 2013

Procrastination?

So, I have been very productive over the last week or two - just not with my writing.  I have settled everything in my new home, gotten through a lot of paperwork I had been putting off, and best of all was able to pursue some artistic endeavors to decorate the new place!  Still, I miss my writing and need to find the time to truly get back into things.  I keep finding new things, finding more tasks to complete and in doing so I find myself procrastinating on the writing that normally drives me. As I have said before, my muse has returned and I have so many ideas running through my head that I can scarcely sort them all into genres. Characters have been popping up left and right at the most unexpected times. Some of them I loathe, others I love.   There are a few in particular that I am terribly intrigued with - a few that will have places in my very next works.  Some of these new characters actually fill out the holes in my WIPs which works nicely for me. 

Maybe, just maybe, the procrastination has been necessary.....

1 comment:

  1. :) Sometimes procrastination produces the most insightful characters! Keep those creative juices flowing!

    -your fellow tea lover ;)

    ReplyDelete