Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!

It is upon us, the time we have been working for, prepping for, dreaming of (especially if you are under the age of ten) - CHRISTMAS!  I just wanted to take this time to say "THANK YOU!!" to all of my readers and to the authors, friends, and family who have been so amazingly supportive over this past year that has been so very challenging in so many ways.  I am looking toward tonight and tomorrow with growing optimism as I prepare for the onslaught of Christmas cheer emanating from my little ones.  They are beyond giddy.  I am grateful to be holding myself together, to be soaking in their excitement to bolster my spirit and guide me through this next week into the new year which HAS to be better than 2012 was.  I count my many good fortunes and focus on the good things that have come about, the dead weight that has been cut loose, the freedom and multitude of new paths stretching before me in every direction. 

Here is wishing you all the best for the holidays and the coming new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment