Monday, August 26, 2013

Housekeeping....projects...and freebies

Anybody who knows me knows how much I loathe moving.  It ranks up there somewhere between a root canal and jury duty.  But, sometimes it is necessary.  This time it was.  I had to move forward which meant relocating a bit. Everything else was put on hold while I completed the move - and celebrated  my birthday.

Now I am back at it and practically settled in the new place, however, I've been set back in a few areas.

All of the time packing and so on left my mind with plenty of room to drift which left me re-thinking my current WIPs.  To that end, I'm researching some more for IMMORTAL MACHINATIONS and I am even more excited for my first Steampunk novel.  I've also laid out some more of the story lines for my Moonbeams and *** series (the first installment is available on Wattpad - Moonbeams and ****).  I am hoping to have the next set of "choices" uploaded by the middle of September.

I also have a few upcoming engagements scheduled for September.  In a more casual capacity I will be attending Ohio Comic Con September 20-22nd.  It will be awesome to attend as a guest and not be working a table.  I am hoping this will allow me an opportunity for some exposure and a lot more fun!  The very next weekend I will have a vendor's table at Context 26 (September 27-29th).  This will be my second year at this event!

Finally, and perhaps most exciting, RYDER ON THE STORM will be FREE, that's right, FREE this Thursday (August 29th).  One day only, FREE.



And while you are at it, pick up the thrillingly amazing Treasure of Egypt by the fantastic and talented Barbara Ivie Green.


No comments:

Post a Comment