Sunday, June 3, 2012

End of the Night moving along again

I feel awful.  I loathe writer's block and I detest life circumstances interfering with my writing.  Fortunately, neither issue keeps me away for long.  Now that things are settling down in my personal life I find the writer's block dissipating as well - very fortunate for End of the Night!  I laid out a few thousand words yesterday and only stopped because my eyelids grew surprisingly heavy all of a sudden and coffee succeeded only in increasing my trips to the restroom.  I am back at it today however while my kiddos put on a show around me (too cute for words).  By now they are quite accustomed to Mommy writing when it hits her and I could not ask for a better cheering section than my kiddos.  Of course, I suspect their motives are slightly less than pure since they are eager for me to continue writing our joint effort - Weather Girl. 

I am still pushing to have an end of June release of End of the Night.  I am grateful to everyone who has shown support for Storm and her friends and to that end I want to push out this installment which may be the last with Storm as the feature character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment