Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Expanding availability for the Emerald Seer

Just a note to let everyone know that I am pulling the Emerald Seer books from KDP Select so they will no longer be exclusive to Amazon.  After several requests for expansion and a few less than satisfactory freebie promos (we won't discuss this now because it irks me that the Ammy had to alter algorithms and make their freebie promos less appealing to indie authors) I have pulled Ryder on the Storm and Light My Fire from the program and uploaded them to Barnes and Noble as well as Smashwords.  Both books are live on both sites so spread the word if you would!  Whiskey, Mystics and Men is stuck in the Select program until July but after that I will put it up on both sites as well. 

I appreciate all that KDP Select did for the Emerald Seer Series as far as initial exposure but I think it gets to a point where the program can no longer help and with End of the Night's release coming in the next month or so, I no longer want to be handcuffed to the program that cuts off a lot of readers. 

Just one more quick apology for the limited posts in the last month or so, I have been working hard on End of the Night, spending time with my kiddos, and reacclimating to my home state where I have recently relocated.  These are no excuses but they have been delaying completion of End of the Night and I really want this last installment done right.  A lot has to happen so I hope readers will forgive the delays and enjoy Whiskey, Mystics, and Men in the meantime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment