Tuesday, June 12, 2012

To Website or not to Website

I tried one.  I really did.  I tried to compile a website with all of my interests and I admit I liked where it was going.  Not only did this one website serve as a convenient portal for me it let people know a little bit about me.  The problem?  I could not stand the layout and there was little room to make the changes I wanted.  I don't particuarly want to pay for some super jazzy website since money is tight (hey! I am a mom and an indie author!) but I think I want something and I have to think it would be good from a marketing standpoint.  I want to do giveaways (I am working on Emerald Seer AND Estelan lines of super cool merchandise), run polls, and link to some other awesome indies.  So, I pose this question, what is the best way to accomplish this?  Through which service?  How much should it cost?  Anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment