Thursday, October 11, 2012

Whiskey, Mystics, and Men available in paperback

Finally! Looks to be all set, the bonus edition/novella is now a paperback! To keep the price of the book down, I have opted not to enroll it in extended distribution so it will not be carried at B&N or any other bookstores (just Ammy and my storefront).

I have been wondering about the benefits of paperback and biproxy extended distribution options. It doesn't seem particularly cost effective to do paperbacks at this point asthey are not big sellers online and even with extended distribution the print on demand books are not carried in actual bookstores unless a small independent store is willing to carry it. Bottom line - that sucks!

On the other hand, holding MY book in my hot little hands is a pretty amazing feeling....hmmmm....I suppose it is worth it for that feeling alone. I've always loved the smell and feel of a real book.

No comments:

Post a Comment