Wednesday, May 8, 2013

End of the Night and a lil housekeeping


End of the Night's release was not as successful as I'd hoped in part due to Ammy's tech issues.  The few days after the release more than made up for it though!  Thank you to everyone who purchased copies the first few days (and since!) and a special thank you to the fabulous Doug Meeks for taking the time to read and review my series (if you haven't read the reviews they are amazing - Doug's Review of END OF THE NIGHT).  I am working on the paperback version of End of the Night and an Emerald Seer boxed set with some bonus materials ;)

I am working hard to narrow down my next project but I really would like to revisit my YA series so I may just do some short stories varying from PNR to Steampunk in the interim.

 Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment