Saturday, July 7, 2012

End of the Night and some housekeeping

First things first, End of the Night is coming along, I promise I have been working hard on it which has unfortunately met a lag in blogging, tweeting, promoting, etc.  I am still working up some merchandise when I need breaks, but the re-writing is going well.

On to other info - I have expanded Ryder on the Storm into extended distribution through Createspace so it can now be purchased in paperback through B&N (available for nook too!), it is int he premium catalog for Smashwords, and should be available in some local libraries and coming soon to some local bookstores so yippee!

Once I complete End of the Night I am going to finish paperback reviews for Whiskey, Mystics, and Men and then do a re-release of the Emerald Seer Novella which will include adding it to Smashwords, B&N, etc since it will be out of the KDP Select program as of 7/19.  I cannot wait!

Beyond that, I am looking at a few book expos and other appearances to get my name out there some more - if anybody has suggestions I am all ears!!

Happy summer - don't melt in this ridiculous heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment