Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sneakpeak Sunday

Just a tidbit from Ryder on the Storm - Emerald Seer I....


“On second thought, I am not feeling too hot.  Maybe you boys could get me home?”  Storm feigned balance problems and put her arm around Dan’s waist, leaning into his warmth.  That did the trick; she felt his breath catch for a moment and then his arm around her in return.  They followed Shane as he weaved his way through people and random tables toward the door.  Storm didn’t see who Shane nearly collided with but she heard the apologies.  Her body reacted to the stranger’s voice, a blend of silk and iron, coaxing and offending at the same time.  She went rigid, that voice seemed familiar somehow. 

3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to know more! Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I want to know who the stranger is! Thanks for sharing.

    (My sneak peek is at annazabo.com. Wordpress's login defaults to my other blog)

    ReplyDelete