Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Half way through with Light My Fire/Emerald Seer #2

YAY!  I am so excited that I made it half way!  Less than 25,000 words to go to complete NaNoWriMo!  Light My Fire might end up a little longer but it is rolling along well and I hope you will all be excited with the outcome.  I have to say that this has been a great experience so far and I would strongly encourage anybody with the writing bug to try it! 

As of today, I have signed on to participate in a Holiday Blog Hop in December which means I will be putting up a few free copies of Ryder on the Storm/Emerald Seer #1.  Look for more details soon!

Finally, I have to give a huge shout out and thanks to my friends and family who have supported me, bought my book, and gave me some good feedback on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment