Thursday, November 10, 2011

Making Progress and a little teaser

Since deciding to write Light My Fire/Emerald Seer #2 for NaNoWriMo I have really been working away and find myself VERY excited for this book.  This is a strange thing for me because I usually dislike sequels, not sure why, but I do.  Not the case with my own series.  Maybe it is a subconscious thing where I am working that much harder to make the second better since it is my personal pet peeve?  Regardless, I am very excited for this book to round out though I am tapping out tonight to get some sleep.  I am just shy of the word goal for this point in the month and I will catch up this weekend for sure!

Teasers:  new character for Light My Fire/Emerald Seer #2 include Sophie Bedeaux with her tragic tale, Angeline's character will be rounded out more, Damarra returns to shed her not always helpful points of view, and Lucian's story will be a scorcher (okay, it is late, I am tired, that was not my best).

No comments:

Post a Comment