Sunday, November 20, 2011

So close to completing NaNoWriMo novel!!

35,029 words down.  I can't vouch for how much editing it will need when I am done but so far I am very pleased with it.  I have had some feedback from one of my test readers (who is also starting the editing process) and Alpha (so my code names are not as creative) is quite pleased with it as well.  I have had a few rough patches where a) the words just wouldn't come or b) I couldn't decide which direction to take the story.  Alpha asked if I know how it ends - of course I do - but there are half a dozen subplots that can veer off in alternate directions and occasionally it is difficult for me to decide which fits best with the characters/story/main plot line.  This is part of why I love writing though, my imagination knows no bounds! 

On a side note - I hope everybody is ready for the Holiday Blog Hop!  It's going to be FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment