Friday, February 17, 2012

The love story in End of the Night

So, End of the Night is going to give a whole lot of backstory.  This will be the most involved of the series as I bring in some of the mythology of the world via Roane and Damarra's story.  I am really excited to do this book as it allows me to tie in my passion - fantasy fiction - while showing a softer side to offset the battles about to be waged.  I do not believe it will be read for a Spring release as I first anticipated but I am shooting for Summer 2012 now.  After several setbacks in my personal life I just could not put the time into End of the Night that it requires.  I am still working hard and I know where it is going but the complexity is such that I cannot justify rushing the story. 

That said, Whiskey, Mystics and Men is coming along and will be a novella telling Angeline's story.  I think it is actually a good way for me to go as Angeline has a much larger part in End of the Night and having some back story on her will be helpful.   I hope to have Whiskey, Mystics and Men out by mid April at the latest.  I will try to post a snippet or two on here as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment