Sunday, February 12, 2012

Possibly coming out of it?

Wow, this cold/flu/virus thing has been EVIL.  However, I think I may be coming out the other side of it - finally.  I managed to do some writing today and intend to do some more as soon as my kiddo decides to truly go to sleep.  I am in between my short story (Whiskey, Mystics and Men) and the third installment of the Emerald Seer Series (End of the Night) though I really want to work on Estelan because it is calling to me.  I still want to do another once over of Light My Fire now that I have the paperback in my hands but my good friend, Dave Holtz, is still working that cover so I have a little time before I have to take that one live.  A self-pubbed writer's work is never done but I am grateful for the opportunities presented by this endeavor.  Someday I hope to subsidize a much less stressful (hopefully part time) day job with my writing but I feel it is likely a long way off. That is okay.  I am not a quitter and I have a lot of stories to tell.  I am not sure how long Storm's tale will go but I have many other ideas. 

I just want to take a moment to say farewell to the fair Whitney Houston who made me "wanna dance with somebody" more than once in my adolescence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment