Sunday, February 5, 2012

Still Slacking

This cold is evil.  Honestly, it will not go away and just when I think it is getting better the wretched thing wipes me out.  I tried to work on End of the Night but my head is so foggy it was slow going - much slower than usual unfortunately.  I have been such a slug because of this thing that I wonder if it will be possible to be ready for my Spring deadline.  I do not want to rush this installment because a lot is going to happen, histories will be flushed out, and I get to write from Damarra's perspective (which I have been dying to do) which takes a little more time to get right.  So, to make amends for my unexpected slow down, I am including a few little teasers/spoilers for those interested.

*Damarra and Roane's tale will be told and believe me when I say their love story will take longer to evolve into intimacy.

*Dan and Shane will return and bring a few friends along

*While the majority of chapters will be done from Storm's, Damarra's or Roane's POV there will be some interjections from other characters to add another dimension to the story. 

*This installment is shaping up to be significantly longer than the other two.

*Potential titles for Emerald Seer IV - Wild Child, In the Midnight Hour, Love Her Madly, Wishful Sinful, Touch Me, Break on Through

*I am outlining a short story titled Whiskey, Mystics and Men but I cannot divulge anymore at this time!!

That's all I have for now, going to hit the sack early and try to force this demonic cold out of my body!

1 comment:

  1. Man, you've really got hit bad! Sorry to hear. Gosh, plenty of liquids and rest, but for you being a mommmy and all, I'd think that's kind of silly advice from me, eh? lol

    I love all the cool teasers, especially the awesome POV selections you chose. They'll make the writing interesting, that's for sure! I like your title to your short story: Whiskey, Mystics and Men--very nice! Original! :)

    Oh, I just published a short story on my site, The Man and The Mermaid, we'll see how that goes!

    Get better and (bad advice coming to a mommy) rest up! :)

    ReplyDelete