Sunday, March 19, 2017

Book Review: Kill the Father by Sandrone Dazieri

I LOVED THIS BOOK.

Excellent characters and stunning descriptions highlight this warped psychological thriller that kept me glued to the pages. It took me a little longer than usual to finish because I found myself re-reading especially ingenious passages and dialogue exchanges.



Given the horrendous luck I've had with newer releases lately, this could not have been a more refreshing change of pace. I was sucked in from the very beginning and that is a rarity for me, again, something I very much appreciated. I've been singing the praises of this book since I started it just a few days ago and I think, perhaps, that some of my friends are sick of hearing about it.

BUT I LOVED IT!

The gist is that two people, a cop on leave and a claustrophobic former kidnapping victim, are pulled together to face a true terror that threatens their lives and the lives of everyone they come in contact with. Past sins are revisited as the pair are plunged into a world of shady characters and large scale coverups. I truly wish I could say more but I don't want to give too much away and you really wouldn't thank me for spoilers in this case.

Just read it. Do it. Now. Even if you don't use the link above (to Amazon who won't charge you any extra for using the link but will give me a little money back that I just use to keep my blogs up and running), check it out from your local library and experience the thrill of Kill the Father.

The Verdict

One of the best books I've read in recent years. I recommend this book for thriller lovers - especially those who appreciate more psychological thrillers.

No comments:

Post a Comment