Sunday, March 5, 2017

#NationalAbsintheDay

Ah, absinthe.

I clearly remember my first encounter with the mysterious green nectar. A small party in a dimly lit basement complete with tarot cards, psychedelic music, and very bohemian decor. There were so many other liquors and spirits available which, in hindsight, may not have been the best idea. #lessonlearned



Subsequent tastes have been far better. It is a rare, delightful treat that I tend to enjoy with close friends.

Absinthe has earned a bad name for itself over the years but my experiences, save the first, have been enjoyable. Of course, outside of that first encounter, I have partaken of absinthe in moderation and in the absence of other types of alcohol.

If you're of legal drinking age, why not give it a go in honor of #NationalAbsintheDay and see for yourself what all the fuss is about....

No comments:

Post a Comment