Thursday, March 16, 2017

St. Patrick's Day!!!

This is one of my favorite days of the year.



I love the attire, I love the excitement, and, most of all, I love the beer. I've been to Chicago for their St. Patrick's celebration and saw the river dyed green. I've partied in Seattle with some of the most amazing coworkers I've ever known. Most years, I've kept it low-key, decked out in green and toasting green beer with friends.

St. Patrick's Day 2012 with my daughter and Curious George!


This year will be another low-key year but that doesn't mean I won't have fun. I fully intend to cherish St. Patrick's Day as I always have, decked out in green, downing Guinness, and laughing with friends.

Curious about the cupcake in the photo? Check out my amazing Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Irish Cream Icing.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment