Thursday, March 2, 2017

Dr. Seuss Day...

.... or Read Across America Day.

How can I not acknowledge this day?

So what if it's an extra post for the week,
Maybe needing a little tweak,

So what if it's short and sweet,
Surely it's still worth a tweet.

Nah, I've gotta stop while I'm ahead...I'd rather head back to bed
WITH A BOOK!

In all seriousness, pick up a book today and read. Bonus points if you're reading to/with a child.

Not sure what to read? Wanting to pay tribute to Dr. Seuss (who taught so many of us to read with his colorful, rhyming stories about such serious topics as the dangers of allowing a top-hat-wearing cat into your house while mother is away)? Try one of these little gems:

*Amazon won't charge you any more for buying through these links, but I get a little money back that I use to help keep this blog running!

No comments:

Post a Comment