Thursday, April 6, 2017

National Beer Day!

I'm pretty sure it's no secret that I love beer. Not your run of the mill Bud or Miller, those are crap. I'm talking about the real deal, a craft brew that somebody has taken the time to formulate.



Of course, I'm partial to my Dad's brews - you can find more on his methods at Fisher's Follies. I don't know whether it's because he's my Dad or because he's honed his recipes for years, or maybe because he's now using his own, homegrown hops.

Can you tell I'm jonesin' for one of my Dad's home brews? I am. And tonight when I'm curled up on my couch with a lesser beer to celebrate #NationalBeerDay, I know that I'm REALLY going to be missing Dad's brews.
Drinking a Vanilla Porter at Breckenridge Brewery

No, I don't need a special day to drink beer, but it's nice to have a special day devoted to one of my favorite beverages in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment