Friday, January 13, 2017

Book Review: The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer

As a creative woman, I am thrilled by the number of strong, intelligent, creative women openly discussing everything from equal pay to sex to body image and everything in between. Amy Schumer definitely delivered in The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo.


Her candid discussions about family relationships (the good and the bad), sexuality and body image (also the good and the bad), and even the ugly truth of gun laws and the lack of reasonable legislation to protect the American people. She approached uncomfortable topics with a healthy humor and humanized issues that affect women of all ages.

Let me say that I did not put this book down until I finished it. Ladies, do yourselves a favor and treat yourself to a glass of wine (or a few glasses) of wine and enjoy!

Next up: Inherit the Bones by Emily Littlejohn.

Interested in following what I'm reading? Looking for some ideas for your book club or some new reads just for you? Why not join my newsletter and get weekly book suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment