Sunday, January 29, 2017

Instagram Challenge

Who loves Instagram?? Who doesn't get it? Who hasn't started Instagram yet but REALLY wants to find out how to make it work or them? Who's just looking for a little challenge to structure their Instagram posts for the next month?

If you answered yes (or even a solid maybe) to ANY of the above questions then join in my February 2017 Instagram Challenge. It's not overly full on love and hearts and pink (because I am not a fan of Valentine's Day - maybe you're feeling indignant about that but I stand by my decision to boycott the stupid "holiday" for the umpteenth time).

I've carefully crafted this challenge with a mix of one-word prompts that should get you thinking. I challenge you push the envelope and play around with what these words mean to you. Join in and make sure to use tag me (@booksbyviolet) and use the hashtag for the challenge (#BooksbyViChallenge).


Like what you see? Looking for more tips, reviews, and ways to connect via books? Sign up for my newsletter - I promise I won't spam you or pass around your email address because I hate that too!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment