Thursday, January 26, 2017

My Top 3 February 2017 New Releases

My most anticipated books list looks a little skimpy for February 2017 but there isn't a lot that appeals to me at this point. I felt excited about exactly three books (look for yourself at Reading Books Like a Boss), though, in all fairness there would have been a fourth if it weren't a sequel to a book I haven't read yet. So, here they are, my picks for February 2017:

The Devil Crept In by Ania Ahlborn

Release Date: February 7, 2017
My take: Missing kid, reminiscent of a past incident - sounds like a mystery-thriller right up my alley. I'm really looking forward to this one and hoping it delivers.


Always: A Novel by Sarah Jio

Release Date: February 7, 2017
My take: Main character reunited with lost love, finds him greatly altered and she wants to help, but wait, she's engaged to somebody else! Not usually my pick for a romance, but sounds like it could have some promise.



All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai

Release Date: February 7, 2017
My take: The mere mention of alternate universe and I'm generally all in. This is a what if story that turns on itself as the main character is thrust back into our world. At least, I hope that's how it all plays out based on the description. Color me excited.



Finally, as I noted, if this book weren't a sequel to an as yet unread (i.e. untested) book it might have made the list - The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine. It's apparently the second book in the Ravenspire Series. It did prompt me to add Ravenspire book 1, The Shadow Queen, to my TBR list.

No comments:

Post a Comment